Wednesday, March 01, 2006

i've been tagged

Another one of those chain blog meme thingies is circulating, and I just got tagged by MDM. My life thus far has not been as exciting and, uh, long as many of the others who has participated thus far, so this whole "4..." theme doesn't work with me very well, as you'll notice below.

4 Jobs I've Had:
working at a cabinet shop
working at a university library
caretaking for my mother (my current unpaid gig)

4 Movies I Can Watch Over And Over:
The Big Lebowski
O Brother, Where Art Thou?
any of the Star Wars flicks
Where The Buffalo Roam

4 Places I've Lived:
Utica, MI
Ann Arbor, MI
Ypsilanti, MI

4 Teevee Shows I Love:
The Simpsons
Hockey Night in Canada
Seinfeld
Kung Fu (the '70s series)

4 Highly Regarded And Recommended Shows I Haven't Seen (much of):
Firefly
Six Feet Under
Lost
The Colbert Report

4 Places I've Vacationed:
Beckley, WV
Winston-Salem, NC
Mackinac Island, MI
Washington D.C.

4 Favorite Dishes:
pad thai
chicken marsala
chicken shwarma
BBQd meat (type of meat doesn't matter)

4 Sites I Visit Daily:
Dimeadozen
Mutualist Blog
Strike The Root
LRC

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
Ann Arbor, MI
Amsterdam or some other cosmopolitan European city
Vancouver, BC (I've always wanted to check it out)
someplace warm

4 New Bloggers I'm Tagging:
Kevin Carson
Wally Conger
Sunni Maravillosa
Matt @ Los Amigos De Durutti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home