Thursday, August 03, 2006

update

I apologize for the continued lack of blogging this summer. The past few weeks have been really trying for myself and my family since my mother passed away. I do guarantee though that I'll be more active here this month than I have for the past 3 months combined.

One cool announcement is that I plan on signing up with a web host sometime this month and will begin to transfer stuff from here to the eventual new blog. I'll also be setting up a separate music-related blog so that anyone either interested in my music posts or uninterested in my more serious posts can frequent that blog instead of this one. Look for that blog to be up and running before I deal with setting up flc 2.0 on the new host.

Stay cool.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freeman, you and your family have my condolences ... and some warm squeezes.

We'll be here when you're ready to come back - don't worry 'bout that.

9:32 PM  
Blogger DJ durutti said...

Hey Freeman -- so sorry to hear about your mother. I remember the post in late May or June noting that she was very sick and you were busy w/ her care. Reading this made me realize I haven't dropped by for about a month. please accept my belated condolences.

also congrats on the move to a new web host . . and the planned lauch of a music only blog (!!) cool!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home