Saturday, March 05, 2005

The 2 minute apology

Upon noticing that BK Marcus's blog was either hacked or temporarily subverted by Mr. Burger King himself, I decided to view his blogger profile for some odd reason. It was there that I discovered a new endeavor in the blogosphere undertaken by a crew of courageous bloggers who are castigated by the dimwit-serioso delegates of the PC Police: The Daily Apology.

For the record, I apologize for linking to, let alone mentioning, such an outrageous display of defiance to the kommisars of kulture and konformity. I also apologize for the use of three Ks in the preceding sentence.

Additionally, I came across this article condemning war critics while reading Justin Raimondo's latest column "A Fascist America". Upon reading the article mentioned in Justin's column, I must apologize for being a treasonous bastard for daring to speak out against Caesar and his glorious wars. I also must express my deepest apology for actually taking the words of Theodore Roosevelt, our nation's 26th President, seriously when he proclaimed that "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home