Friday, December 02, 2005

An apology and an FYI or two

I apologize to those who have checked in lately and found nothing new here. I've been busy lately and will continue to be busy until the end of the year. Posts will be sparse between now and then.

For those interested in music related posts, I have one on deck for this weekend with a drum and bass flavor to it, and will write at least one additional post before the end of the year. Posts about politics or anything else will pop up if and when I've got time.

Oh, and I'll be yet another blogger to recommend reading the latest essay by Roderick Long titled "Liberalism vs Fascism", which provides more on the 19th century libertarian acknowledgement and critique of the militarism, corporatism, nationalism and other tendencies that go along with fascism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home