Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Texas's Finest...

... and no, I'm not referring to the Caesar in the White House. I happen to be referring to my favorite carbonated beverage -- Dr. Pepper.

Image Hosted by <br />ImageShack.us

I'm not old enough to remember the days when soda pop was actually sweetened with good ol' cane sugar as opposed to the lousy high fructose corn syrup that is used nowadays, thanks to high sugar tariffs that also happen to be lousy. Fortunately, I've discovered a bottling company down in Dublin, Texas that still makes Dr. Pepper the way it should be -- with SUGAR!

The Dublin Dr. Pepper Bottling Company is the oldest Dr. Pepper bottler in the world, and is also the only one that uses pure cane sugar instead of corn syrup. What makes this bottler even cooler is the fact that you can order their tasty beverages online, along with other goodies such as Dublin Dr. Pepper syrup and cake mix! With the holiday season coming up, I think I'm going to order a case or 2 to make the season a little bit sweeter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home