Monday, March 07, 2005

Is it just me, or is it hot in here?

Continuing with the apology theme of this past weekend, I must send out an apology to members of my audience who happen to be female, homosexual, or just plain offended by the following post for whatever reason.

By way of Catallarchy, I have come to the conclusion that Lebanese women are absolutely, and without a doubt, hawt!


In case you wish to view the evidence for yourself, here is a link to the sexiest Catallarchy post ever.

On a more serious note, the news about Lebanon and it's occupation by Syrian forces doesn't seem to be as cut and dry as the MSM (mainstream media) would have you believe. For some insight on why this is the case, I suggest giving Justin Raimondo's latest column over at Antiwar.com a read.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephan Kinsella said...

Dude, if you want to join DailyApology.com email me at stephan at Kinsellalaw dot com. I don't see your email address. Burger King Marcus suggested this. Booyakasha!

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home