Friday, May 20, 2005

Cool Cats

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Since I'll be out of town for the next few days, there will be nothing new 'round here to peruse. I'll be in Columbus, OH, and I have provided a pretty picture here that the cool cats of Buckeyeland will be sure to enjoy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Speaking of cool cats, the SaltyPig has written a piece in defense of the cool (and tough) folks who appreciate a critter as fine as a cat.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us I'll finish this post up now with a shout out to two more cool cats: Cat Farmer and Luther (the cat in the picture who I'll be missing while I'm gone).

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunni said...

Hey, have fun in Columbus (should be easy if you don't wear that helmet)! If you're at a loss for places to go, German Village has The Old Mohawk (on the corner of Mohawk and Kossuth) and Schmidt's Sausage Haus, famed for their Bahama Mama sausages and cream puffs -- only one of their excellent dessert possibilities.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home