Thursday, May 12, 2005

Scum of the Earth screw us again

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usThe congresscretins who reside in the Senate had a chance yesterday to show America that they weren't 100% complete degenerate scum by rejecting the Real ID Act, which was attached to a military spending bill. Instead, they decided to once again do what they do best: bend Lady Liberty over and viciously violate her (vulgar times sometimes call for condemnation of evil parties that contain vulgarity; if you don't like it, don't read this post)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usHarold E. Smith III is the author of today's piece over at LRC about this abomination. I knew this skulduggery was up for vote and I had a basic idea of what it would entail, but reading Smith's piece brought to my attention for the first time the following haunting possibility:
The Department of Homeland Security has a strong inclination for RFID technology (which is also being used in future passports). Yes, tracking technology. This is the same technology Wal-Mart uses to track its billions of dollars in inventory as it moves through distribution centers and stores. Why on earth would the Department of Homeland Security want to use tracking technology in licenses? The question answers itself, why wouldn’t they. Mandating citizens to carry a card on their person that has a tracking chip isn’t as Orwellian and draconian as having an implant to keep tabs on citizens.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.usThe passing of this truly appalling piece of anal excretion illustrates how congresscretins clearly deserve the title of "Scum of the Earth", an apt decription for such cretins, all of whom affably lapped up the anal excretion in a discraceful attempt to appear "patriotic". I'll tell ya, if I was thrust into a position where I could either save the life of a dirty harlot strung out on crack or a typical congresscretin, I'd most definitely choose the former. Dirty, strung out harlots only screw themselves, their loved ones, and the random strangers who exchange money to be used for crack for a supply of STDs. Congresscretins screw hundreds of millions on a regular basis. They claim to be all about protection, but they're the dirtiest bunch around. Scum of the Earth, they are.

Smith's piece did offer a sliver of hope at the very end. He noted that:
Our only hope is for the governors to refuse to honor this law, which National Governors Association is planning to oppose. Write your governor; tell him to fight this to the bloody end. Fight the blackmail; fight the erosion of your constitutional rights to be free within your country. There is still hope, do everything you can and get everyone you can to contact your elected officials.
I find it surprising that the National Governors Association is planning to oppose this, and excuse me if I don't have much optimism over this. I hope my skepticism here is for naught. In the meantime, I'll keep condemning the congresscretins who have contempt for liberty by referring to them by their proper title: Scum of the Earth.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Their opposition isn't too suprising to me -- the Real ID act is an unfunded mandate, and most states already are in deep budgetary doo-doo without the fedgov adding to that. Plus, they know that it's their 'crats that will have to deal with the unhappy public when all this starts coming down -- from the little I've read on it so far, it's going to add a lot more runaround to the permission-slip process.

All that said, though, I think your skepticism is spot on.

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to throw a little more vulgarity into the mix, I will make this announcment now... I dont care what laws get passed, there is no FUCKING way I will ever carry a GOD DAMN (this is not blasphemy because I truely believe MY God would damn this idea) tracking ID. I'll go to jail first.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just started a Real ID Rebellion blog, and will happily link to you chaps. Just let me know if that's okay. (Also, I'm new to Blogger; if others are interested in contributing to that blog in any way, I'd welcome assistance.)

8:37 PM  
Blogger freeman said...

Just let me know if that's okay. (Also, I'm new to Blogger; if others are interested in contributing to that blog in any way, I'd welcome assistance.)

Yes and yes.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

Sunni beat me to it. The governors' objection, surely, is entirely to the "unfunded mandate" aspect of it; if Congress appropriates a "grant in aid" to fund the program, the governors will be as happy as a pig in shit.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Sunni said...

Thanks so much, Freeman! Let's take the plotting to email, then, okay?

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They do the same here in Britain, but worse - the ID bill they are hoping to pass will bring in compulsory cards for all citizens. As part of the bill, all those with a card will have fingerprints and mugshots taken, being treated no better than common criminals.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home