Friday, December 03, 2004

Quote & Music of the day -- 12/3/04

"Considering the state’s long bloody record, asking it to solve any problem is like asking the registered sex offender down the street to baby-sit." -- Sheldon Richman

Musique:
The Guess Who -- The Best of the Guess Who

I'm sticking with my Canada theme for today with a greatest hits compilation by my favorite Canadian rockers. Even though this album doesn't contain "Clap for the Wolfman", a song of theirs I really like, all of the goodies of this group are included in this release that is stellar from start to finish. Of all the "greatest hits" albums that I have of various artists, this one might just be the best since there are no bad songs on it. It's also nice to hear the song "American Woman" the way it's supposed to sound instead of that dreadful cover of the song by Lenny Kravitz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home