Thursday, July 21, 2005

Upcoming music posts

It's been quite a while since my last music posting, but I do have two good ones on deck. I witnessed an incredible slate of music last night in Royal Oak as the Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey and Les Claypool with his Fancy Band rolled through. I'll be writing up posts for both of these artists, with the Claypool post appearing here sometime tomorrow. Claypool will come first since I'll actually have a recording of his show from last night later on tonight. I don't know if I'll get a copy of Jacob Fred's show, but I have plenty of good stuff from them to share anyway.

UPDATE: The Les Claypool post wont be put together until sometime this weekend. I'm actually getting two different recordings of the show I was at and I'd like to sample both of them before deciding on which one to provide bits of here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home