Thursday, January 05, 2006

Sorry for no new posts lately...

My computer is currently not working. All of a sudden, I get a message on the screen that says "frequency out of range" when I turn the computer on. I can't do anything. Continuous phone problems where I'm at, lack of internet access aside from going to the local public library (where I'm at right now), and other obligations are keeping me from getting the problem taken care of sooner than I'd like.

I won't be blogging at all until I figure out what the problem is and get it fixed. The blog post I said I was gonna write for the Enlightened Liberty blog will appear there sooner or later - ideas for it are still brewing in my head. It's a little late for posting xmas music though, and my holiday cheer is most definitely gone. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home